Participates in developing content on all social media pages which includes graphics, stories, and events. Carries out research on new products to be included in the product catalogue and engages with product manufacturers and suppliers. Updates clients’ database regularly. Processes sales orders and payments, arrange deliveries and offers after-sales support.
Social Media Content Development
- Creates sponsored adverts to promote business and products awareness.
- Edits content before it is published online.
- Identifies content setbacks and effectiveness and makes recommendation to creative director on the best content strategy.
- Collaborates with the creative director to brainstorm on themes for creative content.
- Updates website and social media pages as needed.
Research and Catalogue Development
- Researches similar brands to aid in identifying customers' interests, needs and opportunities.
- Utilizes customers feedback and requests in suggesting new products to the creative director for the product catalogue.
- Carries out research for suitable vendors and manufacturers for new products using the company’s guidelines.
Sales Order Processing
- Manages inventory level of products and provides weekly report to creative director.
- Liaises with manufacturers and shippers to ensure products are received on time.
- Engages with customers over the phone and online to take orders and process their shipments.
- Tracks orders and gets feedback from customers to improve company’s services and grow customer base.
- Maintains customer’s records.
- Escalates customer problems and complaints to manufacturers to ensure they are resolved on time.
- Responds to customer queries and product availability.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field from a reputable and accredited University
- 1 – 3 years post NYSC experience
- Presenting and communicating information
- Creating and Innovating
- Learning and Researching
- Persuading and Influencing
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing
- Adhering to principles and values
- Coping with pressures and setbacks