Develops and expands the clientele of the organization by identifying prospective clients, businesses with needs within the company’s service offerings. Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders and clients interested in investment and payment solution services. Develops interest in investments and payment solution services through brand management, market research, and creating business proposals and conducting presentations with prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field from an accredited institution.
- At least 3- 5 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Business development experience within an online payment organization is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in business development.
- Excellent business etiquette and follow-up procedures.
- Understanding of sales and marketing techniques.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools.